In honor of National Volunteer Month we would like to thank and celebrate all of our amazing volunteers for the support they give to Metrolina Association For The Blind (MAB). We are incredibly grateful to have dedicated supporters who help us deliver our mission to serve people in our community who are blind or visually impaired. THANK YOU!
SHARE Charlotte’s fourth annual DO GOOD Week (April 19-25), powered annually by Duke Energy, is Charlotte’s local celebration of National Volunteer Week. DO GOOD Week rallies our community to DO GOOD locally through volunteerism, and supporting organizations like MAB.
This year we will leverage DO GOOD Week to help our community understand our most urgent needs during this COVID-19 crisis, and encourage our neighbors to commit to ways they can DO GOOD with their time – from home!
Please help us celebrate you as volunteers and continue to serve with your time and talent. Below are a variety of ways you can help us today from home and in the future when we are back in the office:
- Online activities such as research or grant application assistance
- Letters of support for caregivers
- Art project ideas and kits for kids and adults or things for families to do together
- Fundraiser event planning and research
- Gift cards for delivery services, audio books or household items
- Help with social media, graphic design, general marketing, and website content refresh
- Be a brand ambassador by sharing and liking our communications/mission with your social network
- Purchase much needed items from our Amazon Wish List https://a.co/1fDCCAM or by providing a financial contribution to the agency for all critical needs
Opportunities for the Future:
- General admin work in the office (information packet assembly etc.)
- Assisting clients with mail, transportation and other activities in the home – requires a background check and we can assist you with the process
Please contact us today to learn more and see how you can help our community. We appreciate your support!
704-887-5111 or email@example.com